Beautiful Glass Pendants

Beautiful Glass Pendants
Lovely Pink, Green, or Amber Glass

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mini Album Swap

I've been wanting to do a mini album swap for sometime. I've watched YouTube and see some of the gorgeous albums people are creating.

If you would like to participate in a swap with me and as many others who are interested please sign up below.

Rules:

1. Please sign up only if you intend on partipating.
2. Mini Album should be a minimum of 6x6 (can be larger if you wish) and made only from supplies, items you have aroung the house. Use your creative imagination!
3. Sign up will until January 1, 2010. Email miniswap1@joannmckenzie.com with your information.
4. I will contact you requesting your full name, address, email address, and blog if you have it.
5. Partners will be announced by January 15th. 1 swap partner per partcipant. US only this time please. I will email invidiuals with their swap partners so spammers won't snag your addresses.
6. Albums must be post marked by January 25th.
7. Please email me photos of the albums you received by February 15th so I can put together a gallery of all those swapped.
8. Please direct any questions, comments, or concerns to me at miniswap1@joannmckenzie.com.

See my YouTube Channel for further details.

No comments: