Beautiful Glass Pendants

Beautiful Glass Pendants
Lovely Pink, Green, or Amber Glass

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Altered Rolodex/Password Keeper

I had a wonderful time altering this Rolodex that I found at the Goodwill for $2.  I normally use a larger rolodex for a place to store my passwords to websites, etc. but decided I wanted one that was smaller and easier to stash away. 

I used K & Company papers and a lot of Sticky Strip!   This particular Rolodex has straight angles so I didn't have to deal with curved tops or sides so the paper adheared beautifully.  If I happen to come across another sometime I'll alter it and put it up for a giveaway.

 

2 comments:

Traci said...

This is just so clever! Now, I need to find one so I can do this for a couple of gifts I have in mind. Thank you from a new subscriber....

junqueandroses said...

JoAnn......you did a GORGEOUS job on it. Now thats one more thing I want. If I find one I will be getting in touch for some advice!!!!