Beautiful Glass Pendants

Beautiful Glass Pendants
Lovely Pink, Green, or Amber Glass

Sunday, October 19, 2008

MemorialTribute--Our Beloved Luke



Tears roll down my face as I write this post. Last week our family lost one of it's most beloved members....our dog Luke. My daughter Beth and I brought Luke home from the Siouxland Humane Society approximately 13 years ago. He was a joy in our life since the day we brought him home. He never gave us one problem. He practically house trained himself and was a constant companion for my daughter when she was growing up. He was our protector and our joy.

To those of you who are animal lovers you too, know the sorrow of losing a pet. There is no one emotion to explain it. Our sorrow runs deep but we will always remember the wonderful pet that Luke was and is forever in our hearts.

No comments: