Beautiful Glass Pendants

Beautiful Glass Pendants
Lovely Pink, Green, or Amber Glass

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bottle Swap Questionnaires Have Been Sent

Hi Bottle Swappers!

I've gotten all the questionnaires emailed out to everyone that I have received a participation request.  If there is anyone that has not received theirs please email me at bottleswap@joannmckenzie.com as soon as possible and I'll get it right out to you.

Procrastinators.....you still have time to get in if you wish.  I'm allowing a little extra time because of the holiday.  Many people have Monday off and are probably gone from their computers for the weekend so please be patient.  I'll be sending you your partner's information as well as their questionnaires. 

If you have any questions at all regarding the swap please do not hestitate to contact me.  If you have something come up and need to bow out or be late, don't be afraid to email me as well as your partner so we can all stay informed and I'm sure everyone is flexible enough to provide a little extra time.  Please Please Please don't flake.  Everyone is so excited about this little "Christmas in July" event, we don't want anyone to be disappointed. 

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy 4th of July Weekend!!

No comments: