Beautiful Glass Pendants

Beautiful Glass Pendants
Lovely Pink, Green, or Amber Glass

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Last Chance Bottle Swappers!

Hi Swappers,
I've sent out all the returned questionnaires I've received so far.  I've also been careful to check my spam folder.  If anyone has not received their partner's information please email me right away so I can get you paired up.  I have quite a few that wanted to participate but have not returned the questionnaire, therefore I'm hesitant to partner these people just in case life has gotten a little crazy and they don't have time to participate this time.  I do hope to have another swap soon if everyone has a good experience!! 

Remember....your postal worker is probably going to have a puzzled look on their face when you mail the bottle but assure them, it is ok!  :)

No comments: