Beautiful Glass Pendants

Beautiful Glass Pendants
Lovely Pink, Green, or Amber Glass

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bottle Swap Update

Hi There Swappers!

I'm working on the swap partners right now. I will be emailing all of you a short questionaire of your likes and dislikes so your partner will get them with your mailing information.  That way we don't have to go back and forth checking blogs, etc. 

I'm so thrilled with the response and have been putting stuff together for my partner all month!

If any of you do not happen to get a questionaire in the next day, please email me so I can get it out.  You know how things can happen and I certainly don't want to forget anyone!

If anyone needs to drop out, please do so now.  No hard feelings, there will be other swaps.

Ready...Set...Swap!

No comments: